Based at FEUCHEROLLES (78), at 20 mn of Roland Garros.
Department: Product Marketing.
Position: Evolutionary Product Manager
Design to perform! Our team imagines and designs products that position Tecnifibre as a true specialist in racket sports.
Join a team that believes that equipment is a vector of performance to offer products that "boost" the feelings and confidence of demanding players.
As a member of the team, you will evolve between creative agencies, factories in Asia, testers of any level and commercial team to convince.
Main missions :
- Product manager for the padel activity (rackets / balls and luggage)
- Product Manager for the accessory activity (tennis / squash).
To carry out these missions, you will have to:
- To acquire a solid knowledge of the market, the actors, the habits of the players ...
- Offer a range of products in line with marketing strategy and market needs by working closely with zone managers.
- Guarantee an offer that allows profitable growth of the activity.
- Manage innovation projects with design and graphic agencies
- Closely monitor production plants in Asia to ensure timings are respected
- Ensure compliance with the quality standards required by the brand.
- Present the presentations to an international audience.
- Participate in the development of budgets and prices.
- Facilitate the valuation of the offer by the communication department
- Assist the Supply Manager in the operational monitoring of the management of the stringing machine activity.
- Assist the Supply Manager in the operational monitoring of product testing management.
- Higher School of Commerce or Engineer
- At least 3 years of experience in sales or marketing of consumer products (sports)
- Standard practice of compulsory English
- Mastery of office and computer tools (Office Pack)
- Tennis competitor, minimum 3e series and padel practice
- Excellent speaking and writing skills
- A positive attitude, a sense of detail and an ability to work independently, maintaining a collective state of mind
- Organized, curious and an ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Franck Binisti discovers the padel at the Pyramid Club in 2009 in the Paris region. Since then padel is part of his life. You often see him touring France by going to cover the big French paddle events.