The racket is the extension of the hand ....
1 / A padel racket meets standards first
How to choose your racket? How to buy? This is a question that is regularly asked and where Padel Magazine decided to investigate.
Before going into detail, it is interesting to dive into the framework of the racket and its regulation. Since it is from these elements that a paddle racket is made.
First interesting element: the similarity of the padel racket with the human body. the racket Padel is in fact composed of the following elements:
- OS (racket frame): strong and robust
- MUSCLE (core of the racket - EVA foam): the most elastic possible.
- TENDONS (striking zone) resistant and flexible for the speed necessary for the ball.
- SKIN (paint and resins) waterproof, strong and present on all the racket.
- 455 mm long
- 260 mm wide
- thickness 38 mm
- Striking zone: 300 mm in length and 260 millimeters wide
- The Strike Zone is punched into the central zone by a number of unrestricted holes between 9 and 13 millimeters
- The racket must have a rope (called a safety strap) at the end of the handle. Its use is obligatory. This bead must have a maximum length of 350 mm.
When we said all that, we have not necessarily advanced on how to choose his racket, but it will obviously have to deal with all these players players padel racket.
2 / The different parts of the rackets
The issues raised in this chapter are theoretical and do not imply absolute criteria as it is especially the player's feeling with his racket that will predominate. Here, these are orientations ....
3 / The different forms of rackets
4 / Or do we hit the ball most often?
By changing the shape of the racket head you can divide the 3 typing types according to the type of game (PRECISION game, VERSATILE game or POWERFUL game)
5 / How to choose your racket shape?
Fred BERTUCAT - Padel Magazine
Franck Binisti discovers the padel at the Pyramid Club in 2009 in the Paris region. Since then padel is part of his life. You often see him touring France by going to cover the big French paddle events.