[box type = ”info” align = ”” class = ”” width = ””] Avantage-padel.net offers video tutorials intended to support clubs, players and monitors of Padel. Give players simple and effective visual advice, and instructors a technical base and exercises to help teach the sport. A meaningful initiative that responds to a growing demand from pala aficionados. [/ Box]
From the club Padel San Miguel de Tenerife, let's learn or deepen the attacking forehand cut out of the window.
How to realize it? What exercises to perform?
Clubs, players and padel teachers, use these 2 videos to help you improve the right shot attack cut out of glass.
The right shot attack cut out of glass in a few lines:
This shot is different from the forehand "simple out of window" from its place of impact: below the belt for the single shot straight out of the window, and above for the right shot attack.
We had already discussed the technique of the forehand attack in a previous tutorial. https://padelmagazine.fr/le-coup-droit-dattaque-le-coup-favori-des-joueurs-agressifs/
Out of the window, we can use 2 types of forehand attack: The coupé type bandeja, and the "brushed" type vibora.
Let's focus on the forehand type bandja because we have approached with the right shot attack and I hope worked in the field. It will be easier for us to assimilate this new move.
- Use on the body of the player on the fly to "fix" before preparing an attack
- Use to earn a point directly or as preparation with intent to finish at the net
- Use with an effect cut from the top to the front
- Low on the legs
- Left hand (for the right-handed) towards the side gate and not towards the ball
- Preparation with the racket pulled backwards over the shoulder
- Face (or sieve) of the racket facing the sky
- Very important footwork in order to have the best possible position after the bounce of the ball on the window
- Tip of the front foot facing the opponent's court to avoid knee injuries
- Strike above the waist, if possible up to our face with the arm outstretched
- Impact of the ball slightly in front of us
- Transfer of the body from the back to the front
- Finishing the gesture in a sling, the arm will wrap around the neck
Do not hesitate to ask questions
Julien Bondia is a padel teacher in Tenerife. He is the founder of AvantagePadel.net, a software very popular with clubs and padel players. Columnist and advisor, he helps you play better through his many padel tutorials.