The President of the FFT, Gilles Moretton, convened, last Thursday, its Executive Committee to endorse the delegations of its members.
- Florence ALIX GRAVELLIER, Vice-President in charge of the development of the practice
- Dominique DECOUX, Vice-President in charge of ethics and sports integrity
- Catherine GALLOT, Vice-President in charge of diversity
- Sabrina LEGER, Vice-President in charge of innovation and heritage
- Jean-Claude BOUSTEAU, Vice-President in charge of equipment
- Arnaud CLEMENT, DTN Referent Vice-President, in charge of high level, training and competition
- Patrick LUQUET, Vice-President in charge of club support
- Lionel OLLINGER, Vice-President in charge of the organization of major events
- Germain ROESCH, Vice-President in charge of social responsibility
- Amélie OUDEA-CASTERA, in charge of the new governance
- Martine BISSET, doctor in charge of Tennis Health and the fight against doping
- Magalie GIRARD, in charge of the retraining of high-level athletes, the fight against all forms of violence.
- Annick RIZZOLI, in charge of recruiting and retaining new licensees
- Eric LARGERON, in charge of competition, refereeing, ranking and evolution of game formats and the fight against corruption
Last Monday, the Comex elected Jean-Luc BARRIERE, General Treasurer, Pierre DOUMAYROU, Secretary General and Jacky TERREAU, Deputy Vice-President.
Franck Binisti discovers the padel at the Club des Pyramides in 2009 in the Paris region. Since padel is part of his life. You often see him touring France going to cover the major events of padel French.