Just like golf, there is now a PRACTICE for playing golf. Padel.
- To learn and discover new sensations
- To fix a technique by the repetition of the blows
- To work the muscle memory
- To perfect your synchronization
- Improve coordination
- To perfect one's gestures
- To warm up before a game
- To work his physique
- To increase the power of blows
And the teacher to position himself behind the tennis player for a better analysis of the shots.
In addition the "TPP" Tennis-Padel-Practice, will add a very playful side with the radar to calculate the speed of his shots or by performing a system of turning around the machine very appreciated by the players.
Certainly there is the "WALL" of the club, but it does not allow:
- To release his blows and to strike in full power.
- Use directly on a tennis court
- Training on rainy days
- Typing up to 60 balls per minute
Indeed, the best way to progress in a sport is the repetition of the strokes, Tennis-Padel-Practice allows you to hit 15 to 60 balls per minute instead of less than 10 strikes with a traditional partner ...
Who better to talk to us about than the 2015 French and European champion:
To view the website or other videos: www.tennis-padel-practice.com
Franck Binisti discovers the padel at the Club des Pyramides in 2009 in the Paris region. Since padel is part of his life. You often see him touring France going to cover the major events of padel French.