Just like golf, there is now a PRACTICE to play Padel.
- To learn and discover new sensations
- To fix a technique by the repetition of the blows
- To work the muscle memory
- To perfect your synchronization
- Improve coordination
- To perfect one's gestures
- To warm up before a game
- To work his physique
- To increase the power of blows
And the teacher to position himself behind the tennis player for a better analysis of the shots.
In addition the "TPP" Tennis-Padel Practice, will add a very playful side with the radar to calculate the speed of his shots or by performing a revolving system around the machine much appreciated by the players.
While there is the "MUR" club, but it does not allow:
- To release his blows and to strike in full power.
- Use directly on a tennis court
- Training on rainy days
- Typing up to 60 balls per minute
Indeed, the best way to progress in a sport is the repetition of the shots, Tennis-Padel Practice allows to hit 15 at 60 balls per minute instead of less than 10 strikes with a traditional partner ...
Who better to tell us than the champion of France and Europe 2015:
To see the website or other videos: www.tennis-padel-practice.com
Franck Binisti discovers the padel at the Pyramid Club in 2009 in the Paris region. Since then padel is part of his life. You often see him touring France by going to cover the big French paddle events.