Dunlop padel continues its development with this time for the first time, the presentation of a line of shoes padel signed Dunlop.
And yes ! Dunlop had never before attempted the adventure of padel. But with 4 models of shoes, she fully intends to join the dance.
2 models have been presented: The Extreme model for competitors or at least regular players and the Excel model for more casual players.
Obviously, you have each of these models in gentlemen and ladies.
Dunlop's embedded technologies are numerous and offer a combination of grip, comfort and durability.
Dunlop explains that this is a British quality with the following technologies:
- Insert Lite by D3O for good damping and comfort underfoot.
- Exoshield Construction which allows to have a shoe that adapts well to the shape of the feet of the players. This technology is supposed to bring better stability.
- Exodrag reinforcement for superior durability in the field of wear and friction with the ground.
- Reinforcement of Exolock at the heel which allows a better stability.
- Exomotion rubber for maximum grip with extreme durability.
Promised! We will come back to you with photos and tests of these famous shoes soon.
Franck Binisti discovers the padel at the Club des Pyramides in 2009 in the Paris region. Since padel is part of his life. You often see him touring France going to cover the major events of padel French.