The Padel 2019 European Championships start tomorrow at the Bola Padel Club in Rome. A competition that will be followed by the whole world and covered by the international group Sky Sports. A small victory for the International Padel Federation which promises a competition "which nations will remember ".
Small shadow on the board, and unfortunately totally independent of the organization: The Weather. It could be particularly harsh. We should have rain all week with some thunderstorms here and there.
The Bola Padel Club offers covered facilities including a fabulous central. But the rain has never been the ally of padel organizers. The FIP said there was also a fallback club in case all games could not be played on the spot.
This morning, we were able to meet some players and teams including France with the ladies captain Patrick Fouquet who was also very busy with the girls already present.
First contacts of the French women's team with the Bola Padel Club of Rome.
Published by Padel Magazine on Sunday 3 November 2019
On the same subject:
- WPT Paris Challenger 2019: 2 big posters from 18h
- Adrien Maigret: "Team France prepares its confrontation"
- The final phases of Head Padel Open 2019: J-2
- Padel 2019 European Championships - J1 - Morning Programming
- Ginier / Collombon and Bergeron / Blanqué - French Champions of Padel 2017
- The padel is invited to the Salone of Onore del Cuneo