As we said before, the favorites have been intractable in the round of XNUMX at Roland-Garros, and we should be entitled to very high-level matches this Thursday.
Here is the program :
- 14 p.m.: L. Capra / M. Sanchez Aguero (ARG/ARG, No. 00) vs. J. Nieto Ruiz / M. Yanguas Diez (ESP-ESP, No. 7)
- To be continued: F. Chingotto / J. Tello (ARG/ARG, N°4) vs J. Cruz Belluati / R. Moyano (ARG/ARG, N°13)
- To be continued: A. Galan / J. Lebron (ESP/ESP, N°1) vs A. Fernandez Cano / JA Garcia Diestro (ESP/ESP, N°16)
- Not before 20:30 p.m.: M. Di Nenno / F. Navarro (ARG / ESP, No. 2) vs L. Bergamini / V. Ruiz Remedios (BRA / ESP, No. 14)
- 14 p.m.: P. Lima / F. Stupaczuk (BRA/ARG, No. 00) vs A. Arroyo Albert / G. Rubio Perez (ESP/ESP, No. 3)
- To be continued: L. Campagnolo / J. Garrido (BRA/ESP, N°8) vs FM Gil Morales / A. Gomez Silingo (ESP/ARG, N°12)
- To be continued: J. Gonzalez Luque / A. Ruiz Granados (ESP/ESP, N°6) vs J. Leal Perez / J. Rico Dasi (ESP/ESP, N°10)
- Not before 18:00 p.m.: F. Belasteguin / A. Coello (ARG / ESP, No. 5) vs. P. Lijo Santos / J. Ruiz Gonzalez (ESP / ESP, No. 11)
Xan is a fan of padel. But also rugby! And his posts are just as punchy. Physical trainer of several padel, he unearths atypical posts or deals with topical subjects. It also gives you some tips to develop your physique for the padel. Clearly, he imposes his offensive style as on the field of padel !