HEAD unveils its new padel 2017 technologies. Graphene Touche seems to be the new padel technology. Let's see :
- The Graphene XT, already known, evolves again and becomes the Graphene Touch, a unique combination that reduces vibration and increases comfort.
- The shots will now have another sound and the impact will be more comfortable without losing power or control.
- With the demo tool, you can feel the difference in the vibrations and sound of typing.
- The already known Graphene is now used more efficiently by exploiting all its qualities. The cells are now larger and 30% stronger than those of the first generation of Graphene.
- Graphene XT is used on the frame and on the strike zone providing even more speed and increasing durability.
Graphene is a two-dimensional material that allows the use of carbon under conditions of low weight and high rigidity. It is used on the frame of the racket, greater stability and torsional rigidity is achieved without having to use more carbon, and therefore more weight. The racket is therefore more powerful and more tolerant. But that's not all, the Graphene is also present on the hitting area to increase the strength of it at the time of typing.
The "Flexible Chassis" is a new construction in the tube of the racket to obtain a softer union with the rubber and thus to obtain a better "sweetspot" (zone of optimal hit) and a greater comfort. This tubular, built from preformed carbon layers, has been designed with the different areas of the frame to give more or less rigidity / flexion to each area as needed. With this form, the frame is rigid in areas where there is more torsion and is flexible in areas where there is a need for a larger sweetspot.
The new POWER FOAM rubber is the ideal partner for maximum power and unique comfort. A semi-soft eraser with ultra-fast memory that provides better sensations and even more powerful shots.
The new ULTRA SOFT gum is developed from the already known N2 gum, but with new density and faster shape memory for improved sound and playability.
Circular Holes Intelligent Pattern (CHIP) is a new arrangement of sieve holes of varying sizes with the C-Ring System that brings 2 additional benefits: Better "sweet spot" (more tolerance, comfort and control) due to the variable size Holes. Better impact stiffness (more power) in the center with low hole density.
Innegra is currently the lightest carbon fiber created, an ultra rigid hybrid compound that absorbs vibration up to 17% and improves stability.
Anti Shock Skin
- The Anti Shock Skin is a ribbon made from a durable and shock-resistant polymer.
- Placed above the frame, it protects from scratches and blows. The Anti Shock Skin makes the racket stand up like no other with blows and rubbing.
Integrated Bumper System is a pre-molded carbon protection that will protect your racquet from knocks and scratches and thus increase its life.
CT technology consists of molding the carbon frame in a wavy, not smooth form, which will increase the rigidity of the carbon frame and add more power to your shots.
Franck Binisti discovers the padel at the Pyramid Club in 2009 in the Paris region. Since then padel is part of his life. You often see him touring France by going to cover the big French paddle events.