For the whole community padel, 2020 has been quite a challenge, It's the least we can say. Head Padel wanted to come back to this episode.
It had to cope with constant change and feelings of uncertainty, gloom and fatigue. But it also gave us the opportunity to take a break, organize and prioritize, and achieve what really matters in life.
The hope of a renewed energy to face another chapter: 2021 will be much better, you will see!
There is bound to be an Alpha for you. The new collection has 5 models for 5 types of players: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Alpha Pro: touch, precision and comfort like the magician Sanyo.
- Alpha Motion: touch, precision and comfort in a light racquet, Ari Sanchez's option.
- Alpha Elite: The softer version of the Alpha series, perfect for intermediate players who want more comfort and forgiveness.
- Alpha Junior: Perfect for junior players who want to play like Sanyo.
- Evo Sanyo: for those who are just starting out and want to play with the Alpha design.
Franck Binisti discovers the padel at the Club des Pyramides in 2009 in the Paris region. Since padel is part of his life. You often see him touring France going to cover the major events of padel French.