Find the key points of FFT health protocol for resumption of tennis, padel and beach tennis until November 28, 2020 put online by the French Tennis Federation.
Who is the protocol for?
This protocol applies to clubs and structures authorized for the practice of tennis, padel, wheelchair tennis and beach tennis, exclusively on their outdoor courts and grounds.
The protocol, for what?
It specifies the rules and procedures for resuming these activities, to the extent of the information communicated to date by the government authorities.
Can the protocol still change?
Il may be subject to adjustments in the event of changes in public decisions and the health situation. Attention should also be paid to the decisions of local public authorities. We therefore invite you to remain attentive to the government decree and to the publications of the ministry in charge of sports, which will be broadcast from Saturday, November 28, 2020.
Outdoor and semi-indoor courts
Resumption of activities on courts and outdoor fields (courts and outdoor fields and sub-yards)
Minors and adults
For minors and adults (free or supervised practice, singles or doubles, ensuring compliance with the 2-meter distance rule during the game),
This authorization is understood within a travel limit of 20km around the home and for a period of 3 hours;
Competitions, convivial activities, bars and restaurants: Forbidden
- Amateur competitions remain suspended;
- Conviviality activities remain prohibited;
- Closure of bar and clubhouse catering activities, except take-out
Except the shops of clubs or structures authorized in compliance with the protocol
Health rules at the club
- The appointment of a COVID referent
- Barrier gestures and respect for distance
- Barrier gestures
- Crowds and gatherings should be strictly limited
- Cleaning and disinfection
Health rules in the field
- Players, both minors and adults, take care to use the field in such a way as to respect a minimum distance of 2 meters between them during the game,
- In the event of changes of sides, these are carried out by circulating on either side of the net, in a clockwise direction.
- After the game, the players put on their masks, disinfect the benches, chairs, windows (padel), fillets (if affected),
Franck Binisti discovers the padel at the Club des Pyramides in 2009 in the Paris region. Since padel is part of his life. You often see him touring France going to cover the major events of padel French.