Job Offer for Responsible Home Versatile (CDI Full Time)
Schedule 17h00 to 00h00 from Monday to Friday until 30 June 2017 then Monday, Tuesday Wednesday from 17h00 to 00h00 and Saturday from 9h30 to 20h30.
Vacancies starting on 1 May 2017
JAT 1 Graduate - 2 preferred
Permit B and conveyed mandatory.
Job Description :
- Welcome and inform phone and physically.
- Ensure the good behavior of the club's clientele.
- Ensure the satisfaction of the club's clientele.
- Use of our software to perform reservation planning and land occupation.
- Provide the bar service and snacks.
- Ensure the rental and sale of equipment.
- Proceed to the cashing of the clientele of the club and the good performance of the fund.
- Make sure the club is clean. (Bar, locker rooms, showers, toilets, ground space ...)
- Padel and badminton court interviews.
- Organization and participation in internal events
Profile of wanted person:
If you recognize yourself in this profile and it will please you to work in the world of sport and be part of our adventure. Send your CV and your LM to firstname.lastname@example.org
Franck Binisti discovers the padel at the Pyramid Club in 2009 in the Paris region. Since then padel is part of his life. You often see him touring France by going to cover the big French paddle events.