Schedule 9h30 to 16h30 from Monday to Friday.
Jobs to be filled as of 1er October 2016
Permit B and conveyed mandatory.
Job Description :
- Welcome and inform phone and physically.
- Ensure the good behavior of the club's clientele.
- Ensure the satisfaction of the club's clientele.
- Use of our software to perform reservation planning and land occupation.
- Provide the bar service and snacks.
- Ensure the rental and sale of equipment.
- Proceed to the cashing of the clientele of the club and the good performance of the fund.
- Make sure the club is clean. (Bar, locker rooms, showers, toilets, ground space ...)
- Padel and badminton court interviews.
- Organization and participation in internal events
Profile of wanted person:
If you recognize yourself in this profile and want to work in the world of sport and be part of our adventure.
Send your CV and your LM to email@example.com
Franck Binisti discovers the padel at the Pyramid Club in 2009 in the Paris region. Since then padel is part of his life. You often see him touring France by going to cover the big French paddle events.