After conquering the Bordeaux conurbation last weekend, the Cupra Padel Point Tour continues this weekend with a return to the Paris region.
As a reminder, beyond being the largest amateur circuit in France, the Cupra Padel Point Tour it is :
- 11 stages in 9 French cities between April and September 2022
- Presence of professionals from padel, discussion and coaching with players and spectators
- Exhibition game of the pros
- Many activities for all (Padel in inflatable costumes, Match in one point, discovery of the Padel for children …) and many prizes to be won
- Exceptional raffle for players (Wilson racket, Cupra racket, gift cards Padel-Point ….)
- Qualification to the final Master of the Tour from September 16 to 18 for the winners and finalists of each tournament, which will be a unique event and a great celebration of the padel
See you from this Friday, May 8 at the Pyramids for a real celebration of the padel !
Passionate about football, I discovered the padel in 2019. Since then, it's been crazy love with this sport to the point of abandoning my favorite sport.