[box type = ”info”]Pierre Lamoure, the "french" exile in Spain, founder of Upadel.net, professor and technical manager of the padel club of Vals Axarquia de Torre del Mar, launches his padel column "technical and tactical". Find regularly articles and videos on how to play padel with Pierre Lamoure. more info here on his program. [/ box]
In padel, well volley is essential if you want to evolve your game. Unlike tennis, the volley padel can not be avoided because that's where you win the point. If the volley is not your strong, then it will be necessary to put you there!
What is the technique of volleying volley or how to volley effectively?
Three phases must be taken into account:
- legs should be slightly bent
- the body weight forward
- The snowshoe head at the chin
- Open the shoulders while shifting the racket
- Advance towards the ball by cutting it slightly.
- taking in front of you. The point of impact with the ball must be in front of you
After impact, the arm should be directed to the area to be reached
- the first end is often a volley of "construction", ie not definitive. We will take care not to make a mistake
- The baseline line is an important visual cue and the impact zone of the ground ball
- The position of the player in the first end is usually 1,5 m of the net. Once this is done, think of taking a step forward
Good training and very quickly,
Pierre Lamoure - Padel Magazine / Upadel
Pierre Lamouré is one of the technical pillars of Padel Magazine. The founder of Upadel.net, regularly offers technical and tactical themes around padel. A question ? A demand ? do not hesitate to contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org