In Dublin, the French ladies' and gentlemen's teams proceeded serenely in the qualifications of the world championships padel Seniors +.
Women's team: 9 games lost in 3 games
It is a demonstration for the moment on the side of the ladies' team. The Danish could not do much as the level difference was important.
- Emmelien Lambregts and Peggy Maignien (+45): 6/1 6/2,
- Amélie Détrivière and Géraldine Sorel (+40) 6/2 6/2
- Audrey Casanova and Marie Lefevre (+35) 6/1 6/1
Our French will play at 9 am against Germany. In case of victory, it would already be a qualification place for the final stages in this group composed of 5 nations (Germany, Denmark, Ireland, Sweden)
Gentlemen: no lost sets!
Very good start also on the side of the men who take care of the goal average in pool 1 composed of Denmark and Germany.
Against Denmark, the French did not stay long on the pitch. 18 games lost in 5 matches!
- Victory for Jean-Marc Lagloire and Olivier Launo (+55) who bring the 1st point 6/1 6/3
- Victory for Fabien Veber and Cyril Boronad for the +50, 6/1 6/4
- Victory of +45, 6/3 6/0 for Christophe Henry and Romain Coirault
- Victory of +40, 6/0 6/3 for Sébastien Corbelli and Julien Datcharry
- Victory of +35, 6-0 6/3 for Loïc le Panse and Simon Boisse
For Julien Datcharry, substitute in the France team, “csome scores don't reflect some close matches. The Danish team was surprising. On the other hand, the conditions are cold, the grounds wet and there is a little wind. A parameter to take into account. "
As with the ladies, next match against Germany. Up for grabs: first place and a ticket to the finals in La Vegas.
Franck Binisti discovers the padel at the Club des Pyramides in 2009 in the Paris region. Since padel is part of his life. You often see him touring France going to cover the major events of padel French.