Great performance from our Blues this Wednesday against Great Britain.
Indeed the players of JT Peyrou made a clear round against the British by winning 5-0 and thus managed to qualify for the 1/4 finals.
They thus join the ladies in the table end.
As a reminder, the latter defeated the Brazilians 3-0.
A one-way encounter
- +55: Olivier Launo – Olivier Cayla vs peter vann - Tim Edwards : 6-1 / 6-2
- +50: Fabien Veber – Cyril Boronad vs Michael Gradon – Gary Zucconi : 6-1 / 6-2
- +45: Sebastien Corbelli – Yoahn Potron vs Ahmad Butt – Paul Coeulle : 6-0 / 6-1
- +40: Christophe Henry – Romain Coirault vs Ben Gudzelak – Paul Jepson : 6-1 / 6-1
- +35: Jean Thomas Peyrou – Loic Lepanse vs Rob West – Patrick Ogier : 6-1 / 6-3
This Thursday they will meet the Italian and try to win their ticket to the last four.
The composition of the team of the day should be communicated in the hours that follow.
Fan of padel and of Spanish origin, the padel runs through my veins. Very happy to share with you my passion through the world reference of padel : Padel Magazine.