ALL-INCLUSIVE COURSE “PADEL WEEKEND EXPERIENCE” BY TWENTY BY TEN AT MOURATOGLOU RESORT **** from May 1 to 3, 2020.
Twenty by Ten is the first Padel Lifestyle brand to offer a range of premium and eco-responsible clothing and accessories dedicated to padel, and training experiences in sport & leisure Resorts unique in Europe.
On the sidelines of the launch of its collection of clothing and accessories which will be on sale by March 2020, the brand created by two passionate padel experts, Mika Kuzaj and Alexander Cortey, offers us a PADEL WEEKEND EXPERIENCE exceptional. A magnificent 3-day all-inclusive stay at Mouratoglou Hotel & Resort**** from May 1 to 3. The perfect combination of pleasure and performance.
3 Formulas adapted to all levels and desires, whether you are looking for performance or simply for a wellness break:
- INTENSIVE PADEL: 10 hours of padel training with lessons and matches
- PADEL + YOGA: 6 hours of padel training + 3 hours of yoga class
- PADEL + SPA: 6 hours of padel training + 2 SPA sessions (massage included)
- TRAINING: Progress with players of all levels under the expertise of our Head Coach Jérôme Schaeffer:
- Participation in the world padel championships in 2008
- Director of the Padel Connection training organization (more than 150 teachers trained)
- State graduate and specialized in padel teaching since 2014 (Winwin Padel, All in Padel…)
- Ex-coach including Laura Clergue, Audrey Casanova, Thomas Leygue
- ACCOMMODATION: In a double room with continental breakfast included, with a choice of 2 hotels on site to satisfy all budgets: the Mouratoglou Resort **** and the B & B **
- MEALS & DRINKS: All meals are included: 3 sports lunches at the Country Club, and 2 exclusive dinners with alcohol included: Padel Apéro on Friday and Players Party on Saturday.
Prices from € 495 / person all inclusive - Accompanying packages and group prices on request
Limited places ! Info & Registration on our site: https://twentybyten.com/stage-mouratoglou-padel-weekend-experience/
Or contact us directly: 06 19 44 26 04 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Franck Binisti discovers the padel at the Pyramid Club in 2009 in the Paris region. Since then padel is part of his life. You often see him touring France by going to cover the big French paddle events.