The International Tennis Federation (ITF) announced yesterday the composition of its committees and commissions for the 2020-2021 period. The purpose of these is to assist the ITF and its Board in key areas of world tennis.
The FFT will have 9 French representatives among more than 190 members in total, who are from more than 70 countries. The latter will participate in various programs led by the ITF and bring their expertise in their respective fields.
Bernard Giudicelli, President of the FFT and Vice-President of the ITF, will chair, inter alia, a working group on Practice Development. A body which will aim to propose to the Board actions of development of the practice in the whole world, in terms of organization of the competition, formation and structuring of the member nations.
Please find the list of French members of committees, committees and groups ITF working group:
- Bernard Giudicelli, President of the FFT and Vice-President of the ITF: Davis Cup Committee
- Hughes Cavallin, Treasurer of the FFT: Fed Cup Committee
- Alain Fischer, Secretary General of the FFT: Olympic Committee
- Mary Pierce, winner of Roland Garros 2000 and member of the Board: Fed Cup Committee and Olympic Committee
- Olivier Halbout, Vice-President of the FFT in charge of the National Technical Direction: Junior Committee
- Jean-Pierre Limborg, member of the Superior Council of Tennis of the FFT in charge of the paratennis: Committee Tennis in Armchair
- François Pareau, Head of Professional Events Department at the FFT: ITF World Tour Tennis Committee
- Maxime Lahondes, President of the Federal Beach Tennis Commission at the FFT: Beach Tennis Committee
- Valérie Albaret, National Program Manager 7 years old and under at the DTN of the FFT: Commission "coaches"
Franck Binisti discovers the padel at the Pyramid Club in 2009 in the Paris region. Since then padel is part of his life. You often see him touring France by going to cover the big French paddle events.