Qualified pairs for the French Padel 2019 Championships had to compete in the various participatory leagues.
For each event:
- The 14 league champion teams are directly qualified (13 leagues metropolitan, as well as
the league of Reunion);
- 10 additional places were awarded as follows:
- Each of the 14 leagues has entered on the 3 commitment form qualifying teams, namely, in
in most cases, his finalist team, as well as his 2 semi-finalists teams;
- All qualifying teams of these 14 leagues having organized a regional championship are ordered
from 1 to 42 taking into account the FFT paddle ranking of July 2019 (at equal team weight,
a draw is made);
- The 10 best teams in this list (still in the July 2019 ranking) are qualified for
the championship of France 2019. The following teams, from 11 rank to 42 rank, constitute the list of
The classification taken into account to determine the seed, and therefore the establishment of the table, is the
the one of September 2019.
Franck Binisti discovers the padel at the Pyramid Club in 2009 in the Paris region. Since then padel is part of his life. You often see him touring France by going to cover the big French paddle events.