In April, the Côte d'Azur wakes up and the yellow ball punctuates an "explosive" month!
We therefore propose to come and practice your passion during a PADEL workshop in Monaco and its surroundings during 4 days.
During this stay in the Principality, you can fully "disconnect".
For the small group of 6 to 12 people we opted for a program with little onions:
- 7 hours of PADEL on the club beautiful club of the Côte d'Azur: the club of Eze,
- In exclusivity, discover the Monte Carlo Country club ... just a few days before the 1000 Masters of the Rolex Monte Carlo Tennis Masters (maybe we will have the chance to meet a top 20 in the club!),
- Footing on the customs footpath,
- 2 offbeat tours of Menton and Monaco,
- Moments after quality sport.
What you will enjoy:
- Mini-bus shuttles
- accommodation in hotel 3 stars equipped with a kitchénette in addition to breakfasts,
- the accompaniment and the advised advice of two regulars of the destination.
Looking forward to welcoming you for a quality stay ... which you will remember!
INFORMATION & RESERVATIONS:
- Rémi COLLAT
- 04 89 25 77 42 (call or messages what's app)
Franck Binisti discovers the padel at the Pyramid Club in 2009 in the Paris region. Since then padel is part of his life. You often see him touring France by going to cover the big French paddle events.