You want to build a track of padel ? The French Tennis Federation offers an equipment service which allows it to advise and recommend good practices for your project padel.
Dimensions and recommendations
In the context of a project padel, try to follow the following recommendations:
- Length: 20m Width: 10m
- Height: 3 m (4 m on the bottom of the ground)
AREA OF A TRACK
- Land alone: 200 m2
- Track without exit: add a minimum clearance on one side of 1,40 m (over 8 m long)
- Track with exit: add clearances on each side of 3M (over 8 m long)
CLEAR HEIGHT FOR A PADEL COUVERT
- Clear height over the entire track (including the frames and lighting system): 7 m (9 m recommended)
- Lighting: 300 lux to be maintained for an outdoor or indoor track.
BUDGET to plan
Between €45 and €000 for an outdoor track.
The FFT's equipment department advises
The FFT's Equipment Department advises and supports project owners in carrying out a project to build ski slopes. padel. To allow development, animation and competition, it is important to have at least two tracks to animate, develop practice and be able to organize tournaments, therefore, if it is a first project, the Simultaneous construction of two tracks is required.
Specialized companies referenced in the Quality Plan Padel® by the FFT or qualified Qualisport Padel (n°131) can be requested to quantify the works. The FFT Equipment Department is at your disposal for:
• issue technical opinions on the companies' proposals;
• answer all your technical questions;
• support you in the technical choices to be made;
• support you in the event of a dispute with a company.
Franck Binisti discovers the padel at the Club des Pyramides in 2009 in the Paris region. Since padel is part of his life. You often see him touring France going to cover the major events of padel French.