Since the start of the season, you have certainly noticed that Sanyo, one of the best paddle players in the world and the French padel champion Robin Haziza use shoes that have changed their look. Even if it is in the spirit of the famous HEAD Sprint, this pair of shoes has been given a new youth.
Sanyo gives us his opinion: "I am very happy with Sprint LTD. A lightweight shoe, comfortable and with a perfect grip thanks to the seasoned profile (stopping herring) of the sole. What I like most of all is its colorful design. »
What is the difference with the classic version?
Compared to the "classic" Sprint, the mold is the same but it is more breathable and more comfortable. If the "classic" Sprint already did not seem particularly uncomfortable, HEAD wanted to bring a touch of flexibility in these high-end padel shoes whose cost is close to the 120 €.
These shoes will satisfy all types of players, especially players who play regularly.
This pair of Head Sprint LTD "Sanyo" shoes has been specifically designed for the padel. It is ideal for players looking for stability and performance.
It takes the technologies that make the success of the old Head Sprint with the famous ultra flexible seamless shank that accentuates the comfort of this shoe. Its EVA midsole looks lower than average. It offers more stability and dynamism in the feet.
Regarding the recovery of supports without too much harshness, Head uses its HEEL STABILIZATION technology for a perfect support on the court. Nothing new at this level since it is also an old technology.
Its herringbone sole is still as effective and resumes in every way the old Spint Clay. At first, you will slide everything in control!
A little technical / technology
- Micro fit fit: perfect heel & midfoot fit, slightly wider forefoot
- Layering of seamless layers (synthetic welded layers / TPU)
- Perforated EVA heart, made in one piece, for perfect stability and fit
- Non-slip heel
- HEAD TPU HeelStab
- Rubber protection at the toes and medial area
- Breathable mesh tongue
SOLE OF WEAR
- HEAD Hybrasion + ™ composite rubber
- TPU 3D anti-torsion camber
- Low EVA midsole
- Non-marking rubber sole
- HEAD TRINERGY ™: HEAD technology provides complete support. First of all, NRG neutralises shocks on the heel, then helps to stiffen the midfoot area for optimal torsional support and generates energy to support your accelerations. The use of different materials with the properties and densities adapted to each zone of the shoe is a key element of the HEAD shoe technology.
Champion Sanyo's opinion: "I am very happy with Sprint LTD. A lightweight shoe, comfortable and with a perfect grip thanks to the seasoned profile (stopping herring) of the sole. What I like most of all is its colorful design. »
Franck Binisti discovers the padel at the Pyramid Club in 2009 in the Paris region. Since then padel is part of his life. You often see him touring France by going to cover the big French paddle events.