You are on the fly and receive a lob. So you head to the bottom of the court with the intention of attacking the ball with a smatch.
Three possibilities are available to you:
- the parallel smatch
- the smatch in the center
- the crossed smatch
The first two will surprise your opponents by the speed of the ball while for the last, it is the accuracy of the shot that will make the difference
- Use the hunted steps to stay in profile and adjust your position
- The tip of the feet gives the direction in which the ball will go,
- So close the supports if you want to play parallel
- Open them a little to play in the center
- Open them a lot more to play very cross
Good training and very quickly,
Pierre Lamoure, the "french" exile in Spain, founder of Upadel.net, professor and technical manager of the padel club of Vals Axarquia of Torre del Mar, launches his padel chronicle « technical and tactical ". Find regularly articles and videos on how to play padel with Pierre Lamoure.
more info here on his program.
Pierre Lamouré is one of the technical pillars of Padel Magazine. The founder of Upadel.net, regularly offers technical and tactical themes around padel. A question ? A demand ? do not hesitate to contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org