Sports Management is a management software for sports clubs that allows the manager to structure his activity, improve his organization and save time to develop and optimize his club.
- Online booking and planning management
- Online payment
- Creation of a custom white label application
- CRM and customer management
- Invoicing and quotes (birthdays, CE, groups)
- Creation of matches and search for partners
- Management of tournaments, internships, training, animations...
- Loyalty of your players (membership cards, management of subscriptions and credits)
- Communication tools: Emailing, PUSH notifications…
Unlike other software, Gestion Sports assumes that each club is different. It is therefore logical to offer a modular tool to respond to the many problems of managers.
Ask for a demonstration to discover the simplicity of this tool and all the other modules: click here (https://www.gestion-sports.fr/tarifs/)
Gestion Sports conveys strong human values.
By starting with Gestion Sports, you will immediately be taken in hand by an expert to configure your tool, answer your questions and advise you in relation to other clubs.
The simplicity of the tool allows any computer beginner to use the solution very quickly.
In addition, video training and videoconferences are provided each week to bring together leaders and provide them with answers, in addition to technical service by WhatsApp, Email or Telephone.
Discover the history of Sports Management
A mission that inspires!
Gestion Sports wishes to support each club in its development and optimization.
Each feature aims to solve problems in the daily life of managers or automate tasks.
The software is articulated with an extremely intuitive menu which allows its user to take control of the tool in just 24 hours.
The sharing of advice on the website or in video on the various social networks shows a fine example of the passion and expertise exuded by the leader of the private clubs of padel in France.
This is a French software, created by Loic TAP, responsible for Tennis Squash Padel Club du Mas in Perpignan and State Certified Tennis Coach and Padel.
His experience allows him to develop Gestion Sports while relying on the many clubs that use the solution. Gestion Sports collaborates with more than 80 sports clubs Padel in France, 78 are private clubs
Among these many clubs, Toulouse Padel Club, with its 14 indoor pitches, the Z5 Padel (Zidane), the Tennis Club of Lyon, the HDN Academy or the Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris or the franchise Padel Tolosa trust Sports Management.
But Gestion Sports is also a team of 9 experts who develop the solution and support the clubs in their optimization. A unique team made up of the best in their field!
Why work with Gestion Sports?
- Created by a leader for leaders.
- More than 20 years of experience and problems in the quotient concentrated in a single tool.
- A simple tool to use but extremely complete.
- A team of experts who support you beyond the software.
- References that show the seriousness and quality of a unique solution and support.
- A white label mobile app for your players (you can tell your players to download the "club app")
- You have a project of Padel ? Do you want to use a tool more suited to your activity? Gestion Sports advises you and directs you to trusted partners.
- Want to grow your club? Gestion Sports offers you its software, training videos and support to set up a real dynamic.
Website and prices: https://www.gestion-sports.fr
Contact: Pierre ISKANDAR and Hugo SALA
Block a call with them here: https://www.gestion-sports.fr/contact/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GestionSports/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/gestionsports
- Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCblosFGWla8bS-rkcIEb_Jg
Franck Binisti discovers the padel at the Club des Pyramides in 2009 in the Paris region. Since padel is part of his life. You often see him touring France going to cover the major events of padel French.