The dejada is a cushioned padel. In Spain, one can also speak of "dejada por la puerta" to explain that there is a cushioned one that left by the door of the ground.
The dejada is a hit often used by players to break a dynamic point, for example to surprise the opponent and sometimes even when it is touched to perfection to win a winning point.
But beware the badly adjusted dejada can turn against you. A weapon to use with caution. In France, we have some Dejada specialists like Maxime Bourgoin, Maxime Moreau and Léa Godallier.
Here is a short video of Paquito Navarro, another specialist ... How beautiful!
On the same subject:
- Hack Knit - Paquito's new shoes
- French Padel Championship 2019: Hot reaction of Robin Haziza
- Can we cushion and get the ball out of the field?
- Navarro / Bensadoun vs. Galan / Peyret - Fabrice Pastor Cup 2018 - France
- Paquito Navarro: "A family story"
- Intercontinental Cup of Padel 2019 - Women's Final - Eyheraguibel / Verges vs Navarro / Navarro