For enthusiasts of padel, ThatPadel offers a work-study opportunity, long-term internship or as a first job.
Mission : Actively participate in the commercial development and promotion of a sports website, designed to connect football players padel to coaches, mainly in Spain.
Contact persons : A predominantly French-speaking clientele which will soon expand to an English-speaking, Dutch and German clientele. Excellent command of English is required.
- Manage requests from players contacting ToPadel by email or telephone in order to organize tailor-made courses with expert coaches.
- Advise on the choice of destinations, the content of the courses and establish quotes.
- Relay players' testimonials and photos on different platforms after their training.
- Create and update content for the website.
Required profile :
- Be organized and meticulous
- Have excellent command of Excel
- Have verbal and written interpersonal skills
- Fluency in Dutch or German, in addition to English, is an asset.
Working environment : The successful candidate will be supported by a communications agency and digital experts for the technical aspects of the site. In addition, the director will provide training on the commercial dimension of the position.
Conditions : The position is open on a work-study basis, fixed-term contract or internship. Motivation and support for the project are essential to meet constantly increasing demand.
Start : Position to be filled as soon as possible.
Apply : CVs can be sent to the address: contact@topadel. EU.
Franck Binisti discovers the padel at the Club des Pyramides in 2009 in the Paris region. Since padel is part of his life. You often see him touring France going to cover the major events of padel French.