Block at the end of July for an internship padel at the Country Club of Barbossi. An internship padel with faces well known to the French public which will take place on Saturday 31/07 and Sunday 1/08.
The course, supervised by Jérémy SCATENA and two Spanish coaches from the Pablo AYMA Academy, will start on Saturday July 31 at 9:30 a.m. with:
- a 1ages 9:30 a.m. to 11:XNUMX a.m. session
- a 2nd session from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
A “sports” buffet lunch will be offered at € 15 and trainees will be able to enjoy the swimming pool and pétanque grounds.
Classes will resume with:
- a 1ages session from 17 p.m. to 19:30 p.m.
- and a 2st 19:30 to 21 p.m. session (same for Sunday)
The two-day internship program:
- Tactical exercises and points played,
- Intensive 2-on-1 work,
- Personalized technical work for 2 or 3,
- Matches with the participation of a teacher.
Franck Binisti discovers the padel at the Club des Pyramides in 2009 in the Paris region. Since padel is part of his life. You often see him touring France going to cover the major events of padel French.