After the enormous success in the Pyrénées Orientales department, the VIA circuit PADEL wants to hit even harder by expanding throughout the South of France, and several clubs have already expressed their interest in the circuit!
VIA PADEL it is :
- more than 20 P250 and P500 steps already programmed for the 2019-2020 season
- group stages, a final draw and end-of-draw matches at each tournament
- approved tables, but also non-homologated tournaments for non-licensed players wishing to discover the adrenaline of a competition.
Thanks to VIA's many communication media PADEL, your club will gain visibility and your players will no longer need to travel miles to compete elsewhere. Everything happens at your place!
In terms of finances, it is a winner / winner: if the total sum of the entries is shared equally, the turnover of the refreshment bar and catering is kept by the club exclusively.
VIA PADEL takes care of everything:
- Registrations via its application (made available by Gestion Sports)
- online tables on the application
- launching parties
Franck Binisti discovers the padel at the Club des Pyramides in 2009 in the Paris region. Since padel is part of his life. You often see him touring France going to cover the major events of padel French.