VW SPORTS, the French sports ground manufacturer padel offers you its expertise and the realization of quality tracks.
YOUR TAILOR-MADE PITCH
VW SPORTS became interested in padel even before this racket sport developed in France. Since 2010, we have been working on the manufacture and marketing of land for padel. Over the years, our experience in the world of tennis and our desire to introduce the padel to as many people as possible has prompted our research and development center to create a range of padel. Our goal is to meet all the needs of town halls, tennis clubs and individuals.
OUR MODELS COMPLY WITH FFT AND FIP STANDARDS
CHARACTERISTICS OF PADELS:
- Structure made up of double posts 40 x 80 mm, with double screws, makes it more rigid and solid
- Millimeter precision HD plasma cut parts
- Structure thickness of 2 mm
- Welded wire mesh 50 x 50 x 4 mm
- Latest generation artificial turf, height 12 mm fiber or monofilament, colors to choose from (green / blue / ocher)
- Tempered safety glass 10 mm thick for the standard model and 12 mm for the panoramic
- Official marking of the lines of play
- Vertical metal supports for lighting
- Lighting with 4 or 8 LEDs of 200W (to meet the standard 8 are required)
- The posts are galvanized then powder coated (Epoxy baked) according to the RAL color requested
- Designed to be installed outdoors and indoors
- Fixing to the ground is carried out with an anchoring assembly with screws and bolts in anti-rust treated steel
CONTACT: VW SPORTS
- 5 rue Franklin 93310 LE PRE-SAINT-GERVAIS
- + 33 (0) 1 48 45 04 29
Franck Binisti discovers the padel at the Club des Pyramides in 2009 in the Paris region. Since padel is part of his life. You often see him touring France going to cover the major events of padel French.