A few moments ago the organizers of the World Padel Tour Human Padel Open revealed in preview the names of the players benefiting from a wild card in order to participate in the competition.
Let's start first with the qualification phases.
Indeed for the “preprevias” we will be able to count no less than 7 French people having an invitation to proudly represent the colors of France during this great meeting.
Thus we will find the following players:
- Yann Auradou – Manu Vives
- Adrien Maigret – Julien Seurin
- Francois Authier – Justin Lopes
- Thomas Vanbauce – Rikard Raad ( Sweden)
For girls, three of the best tricolor pairs were chosen:
- Melissa Martin – Amélie Detriviere
- Fiona Ligi – Laura Clergue
- Lucile Pothier – Jessica Ginier
In the main board
Concerning the final table, we can count among the gentlemen on the first 3 French in the ranking FFT.
- Benjamin Tison with his Spanish teammate Teo Zapata
- Thomas Leygue and Johan Bergeron
For girls, it's the local Charlotte Soubrié and his partner Elodie Invernon who benefit from the wild-card. They will join Alix Collombon et Léa Godallier who are systematically in the final tables of the WPT with their respective partners Jessica castello et Teresa Navarro.
Recall that preprevias will start on 4Padel of Toulouse-Colomiers on Sunday June 12 and the final draw at the André Brouat sports center in Toulouse from Wednesday June 15.
Fan of padel and of Spanish origin, the padel runs through my veins. Very happy to share with you my passion through the world reference of padel : Padel Magazine.