WinWin Padel presents the first men's P1000 de the 2019 season, from August 31 to September 2, 2018.
ATTENTION: Registration until 7 August included
Registration go to your Winwin account padel events / tournaments tab or by following the link
> The 36 best teams will be directly admitted into the table as follows:
- 1 4 Series Heads in 1 / 8 on Saturday 1er Afternoon
- 5 12 1 / 16 Series Heads on Saturday 1 morning (late morning)
- 13 series heads to 24 and 8 qualified 1 / 32 on Friday nights (rotation to 19h or 20h30 to choose)
- End of tournament scheduled on Sunday 15h
> The 16 unqualified teams on Friday evening will be able to play a P250 on Saturday during the day.
The losing teams on Saturday will play rankings on Saturday.
> Accommodation and catering package on site (reservation required up to 7 days before the start of the tournament):
- Friday night with Saturday breakfast and Saturday lunch and Saturday night meal 45 euros per person
- Saturday night with Saturday evening meal, Sunday breakfast and Sunday lunch 45 euros
- package 60 euros: 2 nights and meals from Saturday morning until Sunday afternoon
Here's what to start the 2019 season with a lot of points! Do not wait to register places are limited, I remain at your disposal for more information
Franck Binisti discovers the padel at the Pyramid Club in 2009 in the Paris region. Since then padel is part of his life. You often see him touring France by going to cover the big French paddle events.