According to the survey carried out on Instagram, you have been close to 650 people voted and two thirds believe that there are more than Brands padel than in tennis. Optical illusion ?
An opinion which therefore opposes that of the expert Manu Garcia de French Padel Shop, rightly believing that we must pay attention to these preconceptions.
“I don't see how a sport like tennis, with hundreds of millions of players, could have fewer brands than padel. "
Indeed, the co-founder of French Padel Shop points out, however, that unlike tennis, for the moment in padel, there are many more of them sharing the cake.
“In tennis, we are going to have five behemoths which share 98% of the world figure. While in the padel, these same five will have 70% and the remaining 30% will be distributed among other brands. It’s just the proportion that is extremely different.”
To return to the basic article concerning this theme, it’s happening HERE.
Franck Binisti discovers the padel at the Club des Pyramides in 2009 in the Paris region. Since padel is part of his life. You often see him touring France going to cover the major events of padel French.