Playing padel is a constant learning experience for the player who enjoys this sporting activity. The psychological factor also has a significant influence on sports performance. That's why, in this column, we give you the keys to improve your game.
Remember the four fundamental pillars of the padel:
- A physical training
- Psychology (it's the one that's most lacking in amateur players, so spend some time there.)
- Planifier : get a quality game request from the organization, not a daily improvisation. Having a plan of action allows you to focus your energy on achieving a specific goal.
- SolitudeSport is important, however, it is not everything in life. Also cultivate moments of loneliness. Do you spend time for yourself?
- Learn from his opponents: watch your opponents to learn something from them. Avoid placing yourself in a situation of inferiority. Analyze your weaknesses, your strengths in your padel game, and compare them to other players. You will only progress by doing this.
- L'optimisme: Use stimulating phrases as an emotional anchor. Phrases beginning with "I can", "I am able to", and "I can do it" are essential for moving forward.
- Know and learn: A padel player also plays a game in his heart, as evidenced by the negative thoughts we feel in our games. Take care of this internal dialogue, you can improve your game, and your mind by knowing you better.
- Rest: rest is health. The body and the mind are not a machine, therefore rest areas become the ideal opportunity to harmonize the physical and mental plane.
- Ask his coach for help: energize your communication with your coach who can be a good mentor by acting as a guide, and a reference when he advises you during your training.
- Share your illusions: share your sports illusions with your friends, as your level of motivation will also increase.
- Form: set up a training schedule in your padel routine (book, articles, etc.). It has to become a habit.
- Always want to improve: life is an apprenticeship. At padel, you have never reached your limit.
Alexis Dutour is passionate about paddle. With his training in communication and marketing, he puts his skills at the service of the padel to offer us articles always very interesting.