Today, Tuesday, September 7, the men's qualifications of theAPT Oeiras Open took place at Oeiras Padel Academy. The day was very eventful with the postponement of matches due to heavy rains which prevented the good performance of the matches.
This morning the first round of the previas took place, the results were as follows:
- Henrique Barbosa / Pedro Perry Ferreira - Sergio Borrero / Daniel Muñoz: 7-5 / 6-4
- Tomas Nunes / Joao Maria Caiano - Juan Restivo / David Gutiérrez: 2-6 / 0-6
- Joao Moura / Martim Nunes - Joaquin Florensa / Marc Monne: 3-6 / 3-6
- Ibo Alem Guidiño / Joaquin Mauro Gaitan - Rodrigo Santellan / Nicolas Zurita: 6-1 / 6-4
- Bernanardo Ferreira / Manuel Carvlhinha - Francisco Ramos / Bruno Pedrosa: 3-6 / 4-6
- Manuel Valcárcerl / Diego Pascual Simon - Bernardo Bastos / Ze Alexandre Meireles: 6-3 / 6-7 / 5-7
- Gonzalo Sassano / Ramiro Pereyra - Oier Zuazua Aostri / Sergio Llanera Medina: 6-4 / 6-3
- Noé Navarro Porras / Oriol Beilver Ruiz - Relis Ferreyra / Antonio Alamillo: 6-4 / 6-3
In the afternoon, the last round of the previas took place, here are the 4 pairs that were qualified:
- Henrique Barbosa / Pedro Perry Ferreira - Juan Restivo / David Gutiérrez: 5-7 / 7-6 / 4-6
- Bernardo Bastos / Ze Alexandre Meireles - Gonzallo Sassamo / Ramiro Pereyra: 3-6 / 2-6
- Joaquim Florensa / Marc Monne Cuevas - Ivo Andenmatten / Joaquin Mauro Gaintan: 4-6 / 6-4 / 5-7
- Francisco Ramos / Bruno Pedrosa - Noé Navarro Porras / Oriol Beliver Ruiz: 5-7 / 4-6
French participation in the tournament APT Oeiras Open will start in the 32nd finals. The first French match will oppose Jerome Inzerrillo (40) / Thomas Leygue (499) to the Argentine pair Alex Valentino Chozas (55) / Eduardo Agustin Torre (26) from 11 a.m. on court number 1.
The second French pair in the 32nd finals is made up of Jean Thomas Peyrou (151) / Adrien Skinnyt (38). She will face the 18-year-old Argentinian youth, Ivo Andenmatten (96) et Joaquin Mauro Gaitan (499) on center court from 11:15 a.m.
The last French participant at this stage of the tournament is Maxime Moreau (44) who teamed up with the Spaniard Victor Sainz De Navarrete (170). On their way are the Portuguese promises Pedro Araújo (52) et Afonso Fazendeiro (50). The match will start at 12:30 p.m. and will be on center court.
Jeremy Scatena, first French champion on the APT circuit, will debut in the round of XNUMX on Thursday. For this tournament, Jeremy is associated with the living legend of the Padel, Guillermo Lahoz.
Colombians love it padel ! So yes, we are not the best, but the main thing is to participate. You understood it, I am the chico who comes from Bogota and I intend to mark the padel of my imprint with Padel Magazine.