The interclubs or matches padel by teams 2023 of Nationale 1 (N1) will take place in Toulouse Padel Clubs from December 8 to 10, 2023. The opportunity to explain to you how the competition will work.
- Friday December 8, XNUMX : Men's 1/8 finals at 14 p.m.
- Saturday December 9 : ladies' and men's quarter-finals, and men's ranking matches at 9 a.m. / ladies' and men's semi-finals and ranking matches at 14 p.m. (not before)
- Sunday December 10 : Ladies & Gentlemen ranking matches at 9 a.m. / Ladies & Gentlemen finals at 10 a.m.
The Referee will make all necessary arrangements so that the matches are played in
- The captain must present the 2024 license to the referee (Multi-rackets or Padel), as well as ID card of each person listed on their Team Sheet.
- During each meeting, the captain constitutes a team made up of 3 pairs, riding a
therefore choosing 6 players from his list of 6, 7 or 8 players.
- Pairs are ordered in order of weight, the No. 1 pair being the best ranked. Equal weight
between two pairs, the captain has the choice to order them as he wishes.
- The order of matches for each half day will be drawn at random at the same time as the draw
to the final draw for men, Friday December 8 at 11 a.m.. The order of matches may therefore be completely different from one half-day to the next.
Please note, the draw for the order of matches during a match will be “directed”, from
so as to avoid a pair having finished in the third rotation on Saturday morning from starting the afternoon meeting. Example: the order 2-1-3 was drawn for Saturday matches
morning, then only pairs 2 and 1 will be able to start the Saturday afternoon matches.
Each meeting will take place on a single track, with application of rest times for the
Saturday day (1h30 between two matches).
- Each match is played at A1 format, with change of balls in the third set.
Xan is a fan of padel. But also rugby! And his posts are just as punchy. Physical trainer of several padel, he unearths atypical posts or deals with topical subjects. It also gives you some tips to develop your physique for the padel. Clearly, he imposes his offensive style as on the field of padel !