The FFT has chosen to create a teaching diploma of padel : the TITLE FOR PROFESSIONAL PURPOSES MONITOR OF PADEL.
The objectives of the TFP
The objective of the TFP is to organize and approve the training of padel which will allow to have the title of monitor of padel : the TFP - monitor of padel.
Here is the ambition of this TFP:
- Establish FFT as a benchmark for teaching padel in France (initiation, training, animation and development).
- Allow non-state tennis practitioners to obtain a diploma and be able to teach their discipline.
- Train teachers to structure the school padel clubs.
- Provide practitioners with quality and security of supervision by securing teaching practices that develop outside the federal framework.
- Respond to the needs stated by club leaders, support the development of an emerging market and support France's competitiveness in this discipline.
- Support the high level and the creation of the National Training Center of Padel
How to get this TFP?
Professional certification as a padel was registered in the National Directory of Professional Certifications by France Compétences for 3 years at level 4 by the Professional Certification Commission of February 9, 2021, published on February 10, 2021 (certification until 10/02/2024: limited duration due to exemption from promotions)
The prerequisites for entry into the qualification process of the TFP "teacher of padel ", must be :
• Holder of a civic first aid training certificate level 1 (PSC1) when entering training.
• FFT licensee when registering for training.
• Able to justify at the start of training a level of play equivalent to that of the players of the first third of the federal classification.
• At least 18 years old.
• Able to attest to their physical ability to teach padel.
How to get your TFP - Monitor padel ?
If you have a DE Tennis ...
The following State tennis graduates can apply for equivalence:
- of the federal diploma of padel (40 hours of training)
- and who can prove 100 hours of teaching experience in the padel over a sporting season.
If you do not have a DE Tennis equivalence
Hourly volume: 240 hours in a training center + 100 hours minimum in work-study program in an employer structure
A repository divided into 3 Skill Units (UC) for the public "players of padel without a tennis diploma ”
- UC1: Design and implementation of actions to develop the practice of padel in clubs (100 hours).
- UC2: Design and implementation of supervision projects within the framework of the practice of padel safe (120 hours).
- UC3: Training of competitors of padel safe (20 hours)
Source: TFP Monitor presentation padel - FFT
Franck Binisti discovers the padel at the Club des Pyramides in 2009 in the Paris region. Since padel is part of his life. You often see him touring France going to cover the major events of padel French.