Who says Friday, says live matches on Youtube page of World Padel Tour. All the ingredients are there to have a great day and get the weekend off to a good start.
Among the Gentlemen
- Maxi Sanchez - Lucho Capra / Miguel Yanguas - Ivan Ramirez second round of the afternoon.
It's probably both surprises of the day yesterday.
Sanchez et Capra came to the end of Agustin Tapia et Pablo Lima during an intense and close match.
The Argentines qualify in a snap with a crazy score of 6-3 / 6-7 (5) / 6-7 (6). Looks like these two manage to find the right chemistry on the court.
Second sensation of the day, the relatively easy victory of the little prodigies of the padel Spanish, Miguel Yanguas and Ivan Ramirez. They manage to release a pair that had caused a sensation the day before: Javier Garrido and Juan Cruz Belluati!
- Alejandro Galan - Juan Lebron / Pablo Lijo - Juan Martin Diaz third round in the morning.
This is a first for the latter, who for their first tournament together on the WPT manage to reach the quarterfinals thanks to their victory against Alvaro Cepero and Lucas Campagnolo 7-5 6-4.
- Paquito Navarro - Martin Di Nenno / Juan Tello - Federico Chingotto from 17:00 p.m.
- Sanyo Gutierrez - Fernando Belasteguin / Juani Mieres - Martin Piñeiro in the third part of the afternoon.
Summary of eighths
To watch the quarterfinals for men just click there.
In the ladies
No big surprise, the favorites have not wavered and ensure for their qualification in the quarterfinals. What victories in straight sets, which promise top-flight quarter-finals!
- Alejandra Salazar - Gemma Triay / Aranzazu Osoro Victoria Iglesias from 09:30 p.m.
- Patricia Llaguno - Virgina Riera / Lucia Sainz - Béatriz Gonzalez : 10:00 a.m. (not broadcast)
- Delfina Brea - Tamara Icardo / Ariana Sanchez - Paula Josemaria following the 09:30 a.m. game.
Note that following the injury ofAlba Galan, the match that was to oppose him, with his partner Mari Carmen Villalba in Marta Ortega - Marta Marrero will not argue, giving rise to the qualification of Martas for the semi-final which will take place this Saturday.
Summary of eighths
To follow the quarters live, it's just below:
Future naturopath and passionate about padel, Seb is the health/food gentleman of Padel Magazine. He juggles between pala, quinoa and essential oils. For almost two years now he has been dealing with the news of the little yellow ball with the same passion.