The Canal+ group has obtained the broadcasting rights for the Greenweez Paris Premier Padel Major, which takes place at the Roland-Garros stadium from July 11 to 17. The biggest tournament padel ever organized in France, which brings together this week the best players in the world of the discipline, will thus benefit from complete coverage on Canal + from Thursday 14 July.
Canal + has acquired the rights to broadcast the tournaments of the circuit Premier Padel, of which the Greenweez Paris Premier Padel Major, in more than 60 territories, until 2026.
As part of this agreement, the Canal + group will broadcast all the matches of the tournament from the round of 14 (scheduled on Thursday July XNUMX) on its various channels.
Note that the final, which will take place on Sunday July 17 at 15 p.m., will be broadcast on the Canal + channel.
THE PROGRAM ON THE CANAL+ GROUP
Thursday July 14:
- Canal+ Sports: the first two round of 14 scheduled from 17 p.m. until 30:20 p.m. and the last match of the round of 30 scheduled “not before” XNUMX:XNUMX p.m. on the Philippe-Charier court.
- "Multisport 1" event channel : the 4 round of XNUMX of the Philippe-Chatrier court broadcast live.
- "Multisport 2" event channel : the 4 round of 3 of court n°XNUMX broadcast live.
Friday July 15:
- Canal + Sport : the first 3 quarter-finals until 20:30 p.m. live then the 4e quarter-final rebroadcast at 23 p.m.
- "Multisport 1" event channel : the 4 quarter-finals scheduled on the Philippe-Chatrier court broadcast live
Saturday July 16:
- Canal+ Sports: the two semi-finals broadcast from 15 p.m.
Sunday July 17:
– Canal+: the final broadcast from 15 p.m.
Franck Binisti discovers the padel at the Club des Pyramides in 2009 in the Paris region. Since padel is part of his life. You often see him touring France going to cover the major events of padel French.