As we told you, our Padel Agenda section is emptying little by little, the tournaments are grouped on the application of the FFT. We will continue to inform you about tournaments and major events. However, we will need your help to inform our passionate readers of the padel activity in the clubs of France.
World Padel Tour
- Santander's 2019 Wopen 28 will be held in October at 3 November, a women's 100 tournament where we will be able to meet French women, especially Laura Clergue, who will start today, Melissa Martin who will play her first match on Tuesday, and Alix Collombon Wednesday.
- Pre-qualifying start for the Sao Paulo tournament. Pre-qualifying being played in Spain. Several French participants who will try their luck today. Bastien Blanqué, Johan Bergeron, Jérémy Scatena, Adrien Maigret, Benjamin Tison and Maxime Moreau will start their tournament on Monday.
National Padel Cup
- In Cap d'Agde will be played this week one of the biggest amateur tournaments in France, the National Padel Cup. Men's, women's and mixed tournament.
Padel European Championship
- In Rome, the Padel European Championships will be played by men's and women's national teams and then by pairs. A tournament that will start November 4 where Padel Magazine will be present and will try to give you a maximum of information.
- Padel Touch Bassin d'Arcachon offers its first stage of the Padel Infinity Tour, a P500 gentlemen 2 and 3 November. Infos: email@example.com
- Tennis Squash Badminton Valenciennes is offering a P250 gentlemen from the October 31 to the November 2. Infos: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tennis Squash Badminton Valenciennes is offering a P100 Ladies 31 October at November 2. Infos: email@example.com
- Esprit Padel (Lyon) offers in its Advenis circuit a P100 ladies, men and mixed 1er November 3. Infos: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Padel Touch Basin d'Arcachon offers its first stage of the Padel Infinity Tour, a P100 ladies, men and mixed 2 and 3 November. Infos: email@example.com
- Angers Tc organizes its P100 evening gentlemen on November 4. Infos: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for the padel and its activities to grow in our country, we need the help of clubs and players. Provide us with all types of information about tournaments and the life of your club, we will be happy to talk about it.