It is the last stretch of our Tour de France of padel clubs. Like any great event, it must end with dignity, in the capital, on the cobblestones of the Champs Elysées.
Here, the finish line is in sight. Thousands of kilometers have been crossed across France, on the seaside, in the countryside or in the mountains. France is beautiful and deserves to be noticed. Padel clubs are flourishing, the number of players is increasing and the future promises good things for this sport in France.
Paris. Who does not know this city that never sleeps. It is full of extraordinary monuments: the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre museum, Versailles or even the Montmartre hill to name a few. This city is worth a stroll, get lost and discover, every day, unusual districts or places, some out of time. Its gastronomy, its activities and its culture make it “the place to be”.
And for padel, Paris also offers more and more places. In indoor or outdoor, small or large structure, family or rather competition, there is something for everyone. Over a radius of several tens of kilometers, we have found 28 clubs and 75 tracks.
You are a club and you are not there? Contact us at email@example.com.
- Evreux is the most distant club in Paris today. theALM Tennis Evreux is a municipal club which offers tennis and padel tennis with 1 outdoor track.
Contact : 02 32 28 16 67. More info click here.
- Planet Snowshoes, south of Paris, in Vulaines-sur-Seine, is a complex that mixes tennis and padel. This center offers 2 covered tracks.
Contact : 06 83 94 52 13. More info click here.
- AS Mantaise in Mantes la Jolie is a tennis club with 14 courts, 2 beach tennis courts and 2 outdoor tracks. The club also offers a restaurant.
Contact : 01 34 77 07 00. More info click here.
- Cergy-Pontoise offers on its leisure island, 3 outdoor padel tracks. An exceptional setting for the whole family.
Contact : 01 30 30 87 50. More info click here.
- West of Paris, the Padel Club Bois d´Arcy is one of the first padel clubs to set up in the region. It offers 2 badminton and 6 indoor padel tracks.
Contact : 09 54 72 18 43. More info click here.
- B14 Bondoufle South of Paris is a large sports center which combines rock climbing, bowling, escape game, squash, badminton, 5 foot and 5 padel tracks including 1 single.
Contact : 01 81 85 05 60. More info click here.
- Wissous Tennis Club is a family club which offers tennis, squash, badminton, jockyball and padel with its 2 indoor tracks.
Contact : 01 60 11 65 68. More info click here.
- The Ozoir la Ferrière Tennis Club is a tennis club which offers its members to practice padel on 1 outdoor track.
Contact : 01 60 02 75 14. More info click here.
- The 4PADEL Créteil, It is a club that has been able to surf the growth of padel by going from 2 fields to 5 indoor padel tracks in a 4PADEL setting.
Contact : 06 80 61 24 67. More info click here.
- 4PADEL Champigny is a historic club for the group LE FIVE is a foot5 club which offers indoor padel in its activities.
Contact : 01 47 06 64 85. More info click here.
- Tremblay Park in Champigny sur Marne offers 4 semi-covered padel tracks.
Contact : 01 48 81 11 22. More info click here.
- Padel Horizon in Sucy-en-Brie is one of the pioneers, version 3.0 comes with six padel courts, four squash courts and four badminton courts. All indoors.
Contact : 01 71 36 79 79. More info click here.
- The Tennis Padel Club of Bailly le Noisy is in a unique setting of 2 hectares. 14 tennis courts and 2 outdoor padel tracks.
Contact : 01 34 62 63 13. More info click here.
- Les Pyramides at Port Marly is a large sports center which offers 7 padel tracks including 2 semi-indoor.
Contact : 01 34 80 34 80. More info click here.
- The US Pecq Tennis Padel is an outdoor sports center with 2 padel tracks.
Contact : 01 39 76 91 14. More info click here.
- The Tennis Club des Loges is located in Saint-Germain-en-Laye. On this unique site, this club offers 2 outdoor padel tracks.
Contact : 01 34 51 44 01. More info click here.
- Le Plessis Bouchard Tc is a tennis club which also offers padel tennis with 1 outdoor track.
Contact : 01 30 72 05 06. More info click here.
- The club the OSS Sannois offers 10 tennis courts, 7 squash rooms, 2 badminton and 1 outdoor padel track.
Contact : 01 34 10 98 42. More info click here.
- 4Padel Marville will be at the Courneuve sports center. In addition to its soccer5 fields, the club will offer 7 indoor padel tracks. It should open during the summer or at the latest next September.
Contact : 01 87 00 32 57. More info click here.
- Padel House is the largest padel club in the region. Located in Saint-Denis, this center has a restaurant and 12 indoor slopes.
Contact : 01 84 21 49 00. More info click here.
- Forest Hill La Marche in Marne la Coquette is a 12 hectare club including football, tennis, gym and a number of activities including padel with its 2 indoor tracks.
Contact : 01 47 41 13 68. More info click here.
- Saint Ouen l'Aumône Club offers an illuminated outdoor padel court with 7 tennis courts, 2 of which are covered.
Contact : 01-30-37-10-72. More informations here.
Julien Bondia is a padel teacher in Tenerife. He is the founder of AvantagePadel.net, a software very appreciated by clubs and padel players. Columnist and advisor, he helps you play better through his many padel tutorials.