Julien Bondia is the most famous padel coach in Tenerife, he will be interviewed on the face-to-face program, this evening at 18 p.m. on the instragram page.
Columnist on Padel Magazine, founder of "Avantage Padel", consultant for the Blue Spinning Top, the man with multiple caps looks back on his first love for padel before giving us a BIG TEASING on the TUTO PADEL every Friday at 18 p.m.
Containment and origins
- What is the coach's program during these weeks of confinement? What advice to do well and be ready for recovery?
- Back to the origins of love at first sight between Julien and the padel?
- Tenerife and padel: Very special games?
- Do you see differences in the games between the French intern and the Spanish intern
Julien Bondia's opinion
- We will see with Julien if he sees differences between Spain and France in terms of the game.
- Were today's professional players as professional as before?
- Finally, we will conclude with Julien's opinion on the development of padel in France. The + and the +.
Julien Bondia will come back to the appointments not to be missed every Friday at 18 p.m.
He will give us his schedule with the themes he will address.
- Containment feeding
- The Hit of Containment (song?)
- The containment series
- Containment training
- The book of the moment?
Now is the time to tell us what you would like to have as a Challenge. And maybe he will realize it!
Franck Binisti discovers the padel at the Pyramid Club in 2009 in the Paris region. Since then padel is part of his life. You often see him touring France by going to cover the big French paddle events.