This morning, everything started perfectly for the tricolors at the WPT Human Padel Open, with three wins in three matches.
Authier and Lopes in beefy
The two Lyonnais Authier and Lopes had the difficult task of starting this day on the central court of 4Padel Colomiers facing Pedro Garcia Consuegro et Miguel Briega Ramos. They impose themselves without great difficulty in two sets 6/4 – 6/4.
They will play their second match this Sunday afternoon from 17:00 p.m. against Pedro Vera Castillo et Aitor Garcia Bassas.
Thomas Vanbauce joins the group
The third Frenchman to qualify for the second round of the competition is Thomas Vanbauce.
First associated with Swedish Rikard Rååd, the Bordelais was decisive in helping his pair to win against Pau Flores and Ferran Gonzalez Zamorano 6 / 2 - 7 / 5
The Franco-Swedish duo challenge the Spaniards Iago Gonzalez Niño and Manuel Prado Prego on center court this afternoon, with a first set won in the deciding game..
Manu Vives and Yann Auradou also confirm
The morning ended with a bang for our French players thanks to the victory of Manu Vives and Yann Auradou against Pablo and Alberto Simon Garcia. Ile-de-France residents have assured against Alberto and Pablo Simon Garcia, beginning the game in a thunderous way.
Abused in the second set, they were able to come back in force in the third round to put the coup de grace to the Spaniards. Final score: 6/4 – 3/6 – 6/1.
French program this Sunday afternoon
- Pablo García (91)/Jairo Bautista (87) vs Blanqué/Jurado
- Pablo Cardona Huerta (121) / Miguel Benítez Lara (86) vs Grué/Fernández Sota
- Aitor Garcia (92) / Pedro Vera (101) vs Authier/Lopes
- Maigret/Seurin vs Guillermo Closa (346)/Ferran Insa (122)
- Pech/Theard vs Borja Yribarren (85) / Alonso Rodriguez
- Vanbauce/Raad vs Iago Gonzalez Niño (167) / Manuel Prado Prego (126)
- Auradou/Vives vs Pablo Gonzalez (119) / Candido Alfaro (98)
Fan of padel and of Spanish origin, the padel runs through my veins. Very happy to share with you my passion through the world reference of padel : Padel Magazine.