The Tour de France for clubs revisits the sea. The big blue welcomes us to a region of France that smells of sun, holidays and… padel: the Côte d´Azur.
This corner of France is the one with the largest number of padel tracks. From Menton to Cannes, 15 clubs and 38 tracks are offered to padel fans as well as curious tourists. Before discovering these clubs, let's take a tour of the region.
The Côte d´Azur is the end point of the famous national road 7. Winding roads that plunge towards the sea under an exhausting sun, the song of cicadas, small steep villages to famous walks passing by the numerous festivities and specialties gastronomic, the south-east attracts, pleases.
Let's start our stage with Menton, on the border with Italy. This small port offers a large lemon festival at the end of February. Sculptures, floats and other decorations enhance this city and attract large numbers of visitors.
Our route continues through Beausoleil, a village in the heights of the principality of Monaco to pass through the small, typical hilltop village of Eze, with picturesque and medieval houses, a rare town with a palindrome name.
The seaside leads us directly to Nice and its Promenade des Anglais. Prefecture of the department, this city between sea and mountain is young and dynamic. Its airport, tram, football stadium are its pride.
Leaving Nice, head towards the mountains to meet the village of Vence. Its castle, its markets, its artists and its “baous” (caves dating back to the Paleolithic) make its reputation. Village described as one of the most beautiful in Europe by National Geographic.
The small roads lead us to Grasse and its surroundings. This Provencal region is full of rose plantations. This flower gave Grasse the name of the world capital of perfume. Our road takes again the way of the coast to find golf courses, other picturesque villages, a business center: Sophia Antipolis, before finishing with Antibes and its cape, turned towards the Baie des Anges, where tourists flock every summer to enjoy the warmth, the sandy beaches and the many restaurants.
Once the tourism itself is over, make way for padel and the multiple offers offered by the many clubs. Outdoor, indoor, municipal or private, there is no shortage of opportunities to have fun in our sport. Make the most of it.
If clubs and / or tracks are missing from this list, please let us know at email@example.com.
- Azur Calcetto is located in Menton. This club offers foot5 as well as padel with 2 outdoor tracks, a single and a double.
Contact : 06 89 99 71 63. More info click here.
- Tennis Padel Soleil is in Beausoleil. A legendary tennis and padel club in the region, which has seen and sees the greatest players passing by. The facilities include tennis courts and 5 padel tracks, 2 indoor, 2 outdoor and 1 single.
Contact : 04 93 78 06 41. More info click here.
- The Tennis Club of Eze offers several clay tennis courts, foot5 and padel. 4 outdoor padel tracks.
Contact : 04 93 41 16 91. More info click here.
- Ultra Fabron is located on the heights of the city of Nice. A club which offers foot5 as well as 3 outdoor padel tracks.
Contact : 07 85 84 62 56. More info click here.
- ASPTT Nice is located in Saint Laurent du Var. A place that brings together 26 activities including padel with 1 outdoor track.
Contact : 04 93 31 16 06. More info click here.
- TCM Vencois in Saint Paul de Vence offers tennis and padel tennis as well as a restaurant area. Recently 1 track has been covered. In total there are 2 padel tracks that the club offers to its members.
Contact : 04 93 58 15 50. More info click here.
- The Padel Club du Vignal is in the countryside, near a golf course. A quiet place that offers tennis, a restaurant, 2 fitness rooms and 2 outdoor padel tracks.
Contact : 04 93 60 14 20. More info click here.
- Hub Padel is located in Grasse, next to a golf course. A 100% padel private club offering 3 outdoor tracks.
Contact : 06 62 59 23 70. More info click here.
- Padel Tennis Club by Mouans Sartoux is a municipal club which offers tennis and padel with its 2 outdoor tracks.
Contact : 04 93 75 76 55. More info click here.
- La Roquette sur Siagne contains the Tc Roquettan. A pioneering padel tennis club in the region with its 2 outdoor tracks.
Contact : 04 92 19 10 50. More info click here.
- Padel Riviera Mougins is on the roofs of a shopping center. An atypical place, 100% padel which offers 4 padel tracks including 1 single as well as a multisports ground.
Contact : 06 64 80 60 65. More info click here.
- Mouratoglou Tennis Academy is located in Sophia Antipolis. This training center for future tennis stars offers padel on its 4 outdoor tracks.
Contact : 06 23 82 12 88. More info click here.
- The Antibes Tennis Club is a municipal tennis club which offers 1 outdoor padel track.
Contact : 04 93 65 80 95. More info click here.
Julien Bondia is a padel teacher in Tenerife. He is the founder of AvantagePadel.net, a software very appreciated by clubs and padel players. Columnist and advisor, he helps you play better through his many padel tutorials.